September 28, 2014

Halifax!

I am in Halifax visiting my daughter! I surprised her real good!  I just booked it a week ago. Lily's birthday is October 1 and the closer it got the sadder I became at the thought of not being here. I had enough Air Miles so with that, it only cost $130. When I get a job I will likely not get vacation time for a year so I did it. I arranged it with Matt. He picked me up at the airport on Friday morning at 10:00am and took me to their apartment. Sarah works til 2:00 then walks to the school to pick up Emma at 2;30 and then Lily is done at 3:00. I stayed behind Sarah. Then when Emma came out she saw me and yelled "Nana" and came running to me. Sarah turned around and saw me. It was great! 

I have a small video clip but it appears I can only insert photos on the phone. 





3 comments:

  1. So ....So pleased you are in Halifax visiting your daughter and family.

    Lovely pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is going well ......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's me again !

    Just wanted to stop by and send warm wishes for the Christmas Season

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete